常用表述
我要退票。--I'd like a refund on this ticket.
祝你旅途愉快。--I hope you have a good trip.
你可以乘船游湖并在船上就餐。--You can take a boat on the lake and have dinner.
下个月我要乘船去美国。--I am going to the United States by ship next month.
当船进港的时候,我想观光,会儿。--I would like to do some sight-seeing while the ship is in port.
我要见船长。--I want to see the captain.
这艘船定于第二天早晨启航。--The ship was due to sail the following morning.
船摇晃使许多人晕船。--The swing of the ship makes many people seasick.
我不喜欢乘船旅行,因为我担心我会晕船。--I don't like traveling by ship because I'm afraid of being seasick.
我想乘船去那儿更舒服也更便宜。--I think it is more comfortable and much cheaper to go there by ship.
[图片0]
提出疑问
我坐船去需要预订吗?--Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
去上海的单程票多少钱?--How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
你们有那天的票吗?--Do you have any tickets available for that date?
一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?--How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
船什么时候启航?--What time does the ship leave?
这艘船什么时候出发去上海?--When will the ship leave for Shanghai?
你能告诉我什么时候出发吗?--Could you please tell me the departure time ?
我应该在哪里补票?--Where am I supposed to pay the excess fare ?
入境处在什么地方?--Where is immigration ?
海上旅行要比空中旅行愉快吗?--Is sea travel more pleasant than air travel?
情景短对话
A:可以在船上就餐?--You can have dinner on the boat?
B:是的,还有音乐。--Yes,and music.
A:看,船上有一个音乐家在演奏传统音乐。--See,theres a musician on the boat playing traditional music.
B:看起来真不错。--我们一定要体会一下!That looks so good .We must try it!
A:船在摇摆呢。--你脸色不太好,是不是晕船了?--The ship is rolling and pitching now .You look pale .Are youseasick?
B:也许吧。--感觉不舒服。-- don't feel very good.
A:暴风雨停了,海面也平静了。--感觉怎么样?--The storm is over,and the sea's calming down .How do you feel?
哦,好多了!Oh,much better!