常用句子
1. I would like to speak to .我想和奥特普先生通话。
2. Do you know what time I can reach him?你知道我什么时候能找到他?
3. Would you like to leave a message?你愿意留个口信吗?
4. Hold on a minute while I get a pencil.别挂电话,我拿一支铅笔。
5. In the middle of our telephone coversation, we were suddenly cut off.我们的电话打了一半突然断了。
6. May I make an appointment? I'd like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.请问我能预约一下吗?我想安排个会议讨论一下我们的新订单。
7. Let's fix the time and the place of our meeting.我们先定下会议的时间和地点吧。
8. Can we make it a little earlier?时间能不能定的早一点?
9. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.你能定在星期一下午吗?那个时间更合适一点。
10. Would you please tell me when you are free?您有空的时候告诉我行吗?
11. I'm afraid I have to cancel my appointment.很抱歉我不得不取消约会。
12. It looks as if I won't be able to keep the appointment we made.似乎我不能按时守约了。
[图片0]
情景对话
A:Hello, may I please speak with Karen Anderson?
您好,请问凯伦·安德森在吗?
B:May I ask who is calling, please?
请问您是哪位?
A:Sure, this is Daniel Webster from Livesales International.-Yes, I can you very much.
我是Livesales国际的丹尼尔·韦伯斯特……好的,我可以等,谢谢。
B:Hello, this is Karen. How may I help you, Daniel?
你好,我是凯伦,需要我为你效劳吗?丹尼尔?
A:Hi, is everything going with your company?
嗨,克伦!贵公司一切都还好吧?
B:Just fine. How are you doing?
还不错,你呢?
A:I am doing good. You know, recently I read in the Business Time that your company has done very well since you had a booth at last year's computer game convention.
我很好,近我在《商业时报》上看到一个消息,自从你在去年的电玩展中设摊之后,贵公司的生意就很好。
B:Actually, we've had a terrific year. And the convention was a huge success.
确实我们今年的营运状况非常好,那次的展会非常成功。