can I launder?哪里可以洗衣?
Is there a dry cleaner near here?
Do you have enough coins for the laundry machine?
Is there a coin laundry near here?
Where can I get the right amount of charge?
Is there a Laundromat around here?
How much do you charge to dry clean this sweater?
[图片0]
情景对话
A:I'd like to have this shirt washed and ironed.我想把这件讨衫拿去洗和烫。
B:OK, do you want us to use starch?好的,您需要用淀粉浆给衣服上浆吗?
A:Yes, heavy starch in the collar, please.是的,请在衣领处上多点浆。
B:Yeah, sir. Your shirt will be ready by Thursday else?好的,先生。您的衬衫会在周四早晨准备好.还有其他的事情吗?
A:I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow?It's urgent.我还有一件西装要干洗。我能在后天取回它吗?这比较急。
B:No problem, sir.没问题,先生。
A:Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?您能不能告诉我你们洗衣房开门和关门的时间?
B:We'll remain open from 9 a. 8 .我们的营业时问是早上9点到晚上8点。
A:I see.我明白了。
B:Here's your laundry ticket, sir.这是您的洗衣票,先生。
A:Thank you.谢谢。
A:I'd like to get my laundry.我想取回我送洗的衣服。
B:Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket please?好的,先生。请出示您的洗衣票。
A:Here you are.给你。
B:Yes, they're ready to go.好的,它们已经准备好了。
A:Can you sew on these buttons?您能把这些纽扣缝上去吗?
B:No problem.没问题。
A:How much for the shirts?洗这件衬衫需要多少钱?
B:10 dollars. 10美元。
A:Herds the money, keep the change.给你钱,不用找了。
B:Thank you, bye!谢谢,再见!