' d like to open a saving account.我想开户。
I'd like to open a saving account.
I would like to open an account during my stay here.
I would like to open a saving account.
I would like to open a checking account.
I would like to deduct some money from my account.
I would like to subtract some money from my account.
情景对话
May:I'd like to open a current account.我想开一个支票账户。
Clerk:Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please?好的,请给我社会保障卡和身份证好吗?
May:Here you are. I wonder how much interest I can earn from a current account.在这里.我想知道支票户头可以赚取多少利息。
Clerk:Oh, current account doesn't pay out interest.噢!支票户头是没有利息的。
May:Why is that?为什么这样?
Clerk:It's primarily designed for business transactions. That is, writing checks to pay for bills, buying things and sending money. We won't expect a large amount of deposit in a current account.因为这是为了做交易而设的,就是用支票付欠单、买东西和寄钱等。我们相信支票户头里不会有大量存款。
May : I see. How do I draw money for my own use then?原来这样,那么我如何提钱给自己用呢?
Clerk:In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself.你可以为自己开个支票来提钱。
[图片0]
do I go about it?我应该怎么做?
Can you tell me how to go about it?/Can you tell me how to do it?
How do I go about it?/Can you tell me what I am supposed to do?
Can you tell me what are the steps involved?
Can you tell me how it is done?
情景对话
May:I'd like to open a savings account. Can you tell me how to do it?我想开个储蓄存款户头.能告诉我如何办理吗?
Clerk:OK. You have to fill out this form and let me see three identification cards or documents.好的,您必须先填这张表格,然后让我看三种证件。
May:I have a driver's license, a membership card and my passport. Will they do?我带了驾照、会员证及护照,这些可以了吗?
Clerk:Let me see them. Yes, they're OK.让我看看。行,这些可以。
May:What's the minimum amount I can deposit in an account?我可以存入户头的小金额是多少?
Clerk:You can deposit an initial amount of ten dollars.开户金额可以是10元。
May:Thank you.谢谢。
Wang:I would like to open an account.我要开立一个账户。
Clerk:A deposit account or a current account?没有支票的存款账户还是有支票的活期存款账户?
Wang:Err, I am not sure. You see, I have monthly remittances sent to me from China and I would like to have the money paid into an account.哦,我也拿不定主意。你知道,中国每个月有汇款寄给我,我要把它存入账户。
Clerk:Then you'd better open a current account. The bank will give you a cheque book and you can take money out when you like.那么你还是开立一个有支票的活期存款账户为好。银行将给你一本支票簿,你随时可以取出存款。
Wang:Fine. What do I have to do?好的,我该办些什么手续呢?
Clerk:Just fill in this form. Do you have any means of identification on you?只要填一下这张表格。你是否带有身份证明文件?
Wang:Will my passport do?我的护照可以吗?
Clerk:Sure.当然可以。