实用句型
I am writing to remind you that...
我写信是为了提醒您……
I am writing to inform you that the project was changed.
我写信是为了通知你计划有变。
I am writing to urge you to give product feedback quickly.
我写此信是要叮嘱你及时反馈货品信息。
I am writing to urge you to send us the product catalogue.
我写此信是要叮嘱你去寄产品目录。
We look forward to receiving your favorable response at your early convenience.
我们期待着能尽快收到您的肯定答复。
[图片0]
I'm afraid that the deadline is coining.
恐怕截止日期就要来临了。
I am writing to inform some slight change on the preplanned program.
我写信是为了通知你计划有所改变。
I am writing to confine...
我写信是为了确认……
The date of delivery is approaching.
交货期将至。
Please mail…as soon as possible.
请尽快寄送……
常用表述
Dear Sir,
I am writing to remind you that there is a meeting on March 12th, Monday at 9 . in Wuhan Imp.&Exp. Trade Center. Mr. Li, the general manager of China Oriental Scientific Instruments Imp. d Exp. Corporation and , the chief representative of Crafts import&Export Corporation will attend the meeting is about the contract with the two companies.
Please make sure your availability at the meeting on time!
Yours sincerely,
Sophia
尊敬的先生:
我写信是为了提醒您,3月12日,星期一上午9点在武汉进出口贸易中心有一场会议。中国东方科学仪器进出口公司的总经理李先生和中国工艺品进出口公司的首席代表林先生将出席该会议。会议主要议题是这两大公司合同问题。
请确保您能按时出席会议!
索菲亚谨上