We believe that the price we offered you can compete well with those of other firms.我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。下面整理了更多外贸英语口语句子含中文,希望对您有帮助。
[图片0]
1. Here is our latest price sheet. You will see that our price is the most competitive one.
这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。
2. We believe that the price we offered you can compete well with those of other firms.
我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。
3. We hope you would accept our offer and give us order soon.
我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。
4. We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction. I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复。
5. If you think our proposal acceptable, please let us have your order at early date.
如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日下订单。
6. We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。
7. We are interested in making you an offer on our hand-made carpets which is well received in the overseas market.
我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。
8. Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD. Shall we hold them for your order?
我们就200打塑料窗帘以45美元报价,我方要为你方保留订单吗?
9. We give you price of $1440, FOB Chicago.
我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。
10. We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozens man shirts as for the sample you sent before at price $5/piece, CIF New York for promote shipment.
我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方
寄来的样品。
11. In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at $30 per dozen, CIF San Francisco, September shipment.
根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。
12. You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons, CNF Shanghai.
我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。
13. We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.
我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。
14. We can quote you the price of $75/typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .
我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。
15. Our average whole sell price is $180/unit.
我们的平均售价是每个180美元。
2外贸英语口语句子含中文二
1. Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
2. We very much regret to state that our end users here found your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。
3. We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
4. We find your prices are too high to be accepted.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
5. We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
6. The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
7. We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
8. You are making us to pay too high price, that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
9. It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
19. Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
11. You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。
12. Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
19. We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
14. Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
15. We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
3外贸英语口语句子含中文三
1. We hope you would consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。
2. We wish you would reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet halfway.
我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理。
[图片1]
3. To accept the price you quoted would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。
4. Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we have to buy elsewhere.
你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买。
5. To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了。
6. I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高。
7. Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever?
你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了?
8. We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品。
9. There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大。
10. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单。
11. If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减。
12. We didn't expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低。
13. Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况。
14. In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies, I am afraid.
在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失。
15. Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣。
4外贸英语口语句子含中文四
1. Your counter offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量。
counter offer 还盘
small amount of the order 订单量小
2. Our prices fix on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平。
reasonable level 合理水平
3. Our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中。
be modestly priced 定价适中
4. This is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格。
the best price 最优报价
5. The price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点。
to the limit 到达临界点
6. Our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了。
on its lowest level 处于最低水平
is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了。
little scope for sth 没有空间
quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了。
out of the question 不予考虑
9. We can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了。
make further discount 进一步打折
is our rock bottom price, we can't make any concessions .
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步。
rock bottom price 底价
make concessions 做让步