勤学思合作机构>

勤学思培训网LYMEZD

欢迎您!
朋友圈
机构未认证 全国统一学习专线 8:00-21:00

位置:勤学思培训网LYMEZD » 培训新闻 » 资格考试 » 建筑 » 造价员 » 终于发现外贸英语句子带翻译

终于发现外贸英语句子带翻译

发布时间:2022-12-16 15:59:48
1外贸 英语 句子带翻译篇一

If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?如果是一份数量巨大的订单,你们能够降多少价格?下面整理了更多外贸英语句子带翻译,希望对您有帮助。

[图片0]

happened to the last order.

上次订的货怎么样啦?

is shipping delayed?

为什么出货延迟了?

'll have to cancel that order.

我们必须取消那批货。

our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

're getting the order out now.

我们现在要出货了。

you get our packing specifications?

你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?

can follow our specifications for packing.

你可以照我们的指定方式装箱。

will take more than two days to ship.

那要多个二、三天才能出货哦。

this whole order go to the same place?

这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?

2外贸英语句子带翻译篇二

of it is for our NewYork plant.

有一半要送到我们的纽约的厂。

we're going to have to shop it in different lots.

那我们是要分开送了。

of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。

bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.

这是一套这批货的装运单据。

dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.

请空运我们订购的机器。

move the goods by air is quicker.

空运货物更快。

3外贸英语句子带翻译篇三

1. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis? May I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的报价都是基于Vancouver港的FOB价格吗?可否给予一定折扣?

2. Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?

就不能给我们一点点折扣吗?

[图片1]

3. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你准备再降一点价格,我可以考虑给你一份一万打的订单。

4. Should you be prepared to reduce your price?

贵方就不能降点价格吗?

5. If I show you an offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我给你看一份比你们更低的报价,你们会按照那个价格和我们成交吗?

6. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?

如果是一份数量巨大的订单,你们能够降多少价格?

7. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我们可否建议贵方在目前报价的基础上再给出点让步?

8. If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?

如果我们下单采购200打以上的数量,你方可否给我们一个特殊的折扣?

9. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?

如果我们的订单超过一万公吨,你们可否给我们额外6%的佣金?

10. We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我们希望贵方基于我们6千打的采购量,给我们一定折扣。

11. We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

由于我们的采购量较大,我们希望贵方降低价格。

12. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

由于当下市场行情走低,如果贵方想要我们提高销售量,就给我们一个更低的价格吧。

13. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我们想要贵方自行车的最低报价。

14. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我们想要最低报价。

15. We hope that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices.

我们希望贵司在现有报价的基础上再让步一点。

16. If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你方可以再降2%的价格,我们可以采购20公吨。

17. If possible we'd like to ask for reduction of 5,000 Per MT.

如果可能的话,我们想要每公吨再降5000。

18. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你愿意给我再降5%的价格,我愿意采购5000打。

4外贸英语句子带翻译篇四

1 .All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

2 .What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

3 .I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

4. The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

5 .No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

6. I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

7 .We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

8 .We see that your firm specializes in light industrial goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

are one of the largest importers of electric goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

10 .Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

11 .We've never had any difficulties with our chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

12 .For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 勤学思培训网LYMEZD 详细了解
咨询电话:

还没有找到合适的课程?赶快告诉课程顾问,让我们顾问马上联系您! 靠谱 的培训课程,省时又省力!

微信访问

#tel_020#