Has everybody got a copy of the agenda? / Does everybody have an agenda?每个人都有一份会议议程了吗?下面介绍商务英语会议常用口语,希望可以为大家带来帮助。
[图片0]
To sum up../In summary..
总得来说...
So the main points are...
所以主要的观点是...
Any other business?
还有其他事项吗?
I have to agree with you./I couldn't agree more.
我同意你的意见。
Unfortunately, I see it differently. / Up to a point, I agree with you, but I still think we should review the numbers.
不幸的是,我却不这么认为。 有一点,我是同意你的看法,但我仍然认为我们应该审查数字。
I would like to thank you all for attending the meeting.
感谢大家参加今天的会议。
Although we have made tremendous progress today, much still remains to be done.
尽管我们今天取得了很大一步进展,但仍然有很多剩余的内容没讨论完。
The opinions presented so far may be summarized as follows:
今天提到的观点总结如下:
As Chairman, I would like to thank you for attending and to congratulate you on the fact that we have completed all of the items on our agenda.
作为主席,我感谢大家的出席,我们已经圆满完成了议程上的项目。
2商务英语会议常用口语篇二
Who'd like to start the discussion?
谁愿意先发言?
What's your view Tan?/ Do you have a view on this Tan?
你的想法是什么,Tan?
Let's hear from Tan.
我们听听Tan的想法
Let's open it up for the discussion.
我们直接开始讨论吧!
Jack, can you tell us how the new network project is progressing?
杰克,你能告诉我们新网络项目的进展吗?
Lucy, how is the integration project coming along?
露西,整合项目是怎么来的?
If there are no further developments, I’d like to move on to today’s subject.
如果没有进一步的进展的话,我想谈谈今天的主题。
Mary, would you like to introduce this item?
玛丽,你想介绍这个项目吗?
Mike, can we get your input?
麦克,我们可以得到你的输入吗?
George has the floor now.
乔治现在拥有发言权。
3章节标题
4商务英语会议常用口语篇三
I declare the meeting open.
我宣布会议开始。
Well,then let's get started./Let's dive in./Let’s kick this meeting off by introducing ourselves.
好的,那么我们开始会议吧。
Good afternoon,let’s start the meeting.
下午好,现在开会!
[图片1]
Would you mind taking minutes?
你介意做一下会议记录吗?
If we’re all here, let's get started.
如果我们都在这里,那我们开始吧!
Has everyone received a copy of the financial statements?
大家都收到了财务报表的副本吗?
First of all,thank you everyone for attending at short notice.
首先感谢大家能参加这个临时会议。
Has everybody got a copy of the agenda? / Does everybody have an agenda?
每个人都有一份会议议程了吗?
5商务英语会议常用口语篇四
Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I said.
Sorry, that’s not quite right.
I’m afraid you don’t understand what I’m saying.
That’s not quite what I had in mind.
That’s not what I meant.
We’re running short of time.
Well, that seems to be all the time we have today.
Please be brief.
I’m afraid we’ve run out of time.
I’m afraid that’s outside the scope of this meeting.
Let’s get back on track, why don’t we?
That’s not really why we’re here today.
Why don’t we return to the main focus of today’s meeting.
We’ll have to leave that to another time.
We’re beginning to lose sight of the main point.
Keep to the point, please.
I think we’d better leave that for another meeting.
Are we ready to make a decision?