-I've been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。-You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 参观时必需戴上这安全帽。下面是商务英语参观工厂对话相关内容,希望可以为您带来帮助。
[图片0]
A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?
B: That's a good idea. 好啊。
A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。
B: Just let me know which day. 决定好哪一天就告诉我。
A: Thanks for coming today. 谢谢您今天的光临。
B: I've been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想来看看你们的工厂了。
A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 参观时必需戴上这安全帽。
B: This one seems a little small for me. 这顶我戴好像小了一点。
A: Here, try this one. 喏,试试这一顶。
B: That's better. 好多了。
A: We can start at any time you're ready. 只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。
B: I'm all set. 我都准备好了。
A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We can start over here.这次参观大概需要一个半小时。我们可以从这里开始。
B: I'll just follow you. 我跟着你就是。
A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。
B: I will. 好的。
A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 经过那儿的门时,小心别撞倒头。
B: Thank you.谢谢。
A: That's the end of the tour. 参观就此结束了。
B: It was very informative. 真是获益良多。
A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。
B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day. 我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。
2商务英语参观工厂对话篇二
A: Is CAM used in China?
B: Yes,it has been uesd in China for almost twenty years.
A:在中国有使用CAM的吗?
B:有啊,在中国使用已经将近20年了。
A: What are the hot working processes?
B: Hot forging, rolling, extrusion, etc.
A:热加工工艺有哪些?
B:热锻、滚轧、热压等等。
A: Can you spot weld a tube to a sheet metal?
B: Yes, you can, with a special shaped electrode.
A:你能把一个钢管点焊到钢板上吗?
B:可以,用一种特殊形状的电极。
A: Do we do any turning in our plant?
B: No. We are a chipless machining.
A:我们工厂有车削加工吗?
B:没有,我们是无屑加工。
A: What is compression molding?
B: You take a plastic or composite sheet, heat it up, and press it into a mold to make a part.
A:压塑成型是什么?
B:把一块塑料或复合材料板材加热,压进模具来制作零件的方法
3商务英语参观工厂对话篇三
A: I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you? 我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?
B: You are welcome to visit our factory at any time? 我们随时欢迎您参观本工厂。
A: How about tomorrow morning? 明天早上如何?
[图片1]
B: It's fine. We'll pick up at your hotel at 8:00 tomorrow morning. 没有问题,我们明天上午8点半到宾馆接您。
A: OK. 好的。
B: Could you wait at the front door of the hotel as it's difficult to park the car? 因为不好停车,可否请您在宾馆大门口等候?
A: No problem. How far is it from here to your factory? 没问题。从这儿到贵厂有多远?
B: Our factory is in Eastern Mountain Industry Area. It takes about 45 minutes by car. 我们工厂在东山工业区,开车大约45分钟。
A: Can we come back to Shenzhen before noon time? 中午以前能赶回深圳吗?
B: It should be no problem. 没有问题。
A: See you tomorrow. 明天见。
重点讲解 “pick up”既可以指“取物”,也可以指“接人”。
eg. Did you pick the washing up from the laundry? 你把洗干净的衣服从洗衣房取回来了吗?
People usually stop and pick up a hitchhiker. 人们通常会停下来让搭车者上车。
4商务英语参观工厂对话篇四
A: Mr. Brown, I'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour, I will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.
布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂。参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales, Accounting, Personnel, Market Research and so on.
这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。
B: Can I have a look at your main plant?
我能看看你们的主要车间吗?
A: Yes, this way. Considering your safety, please wear protective gear.
可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。
B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear.
真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?
A: Yes. I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safty goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple: we want to ensure there are no injures today. As you will see, to maintain a high level of safety, we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.
是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤现象。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。
B: Okay. 好吧。 A: Here in the main plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.
这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成。我们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。
B: How many employees do you have working in this area?
这个车间有多少人?
A: We have about 50 employees on the ground floor, which is about 20% of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers, maintenance staff, and quality control managers.
有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。
B: What do all your quality control people oversee?
质量检察人员负责检查什么?
A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here, let's move on to the assembly shop.
他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。
B: It's up to you. 你决定吧。
A: OK. Let's go. 好,走吧。
B: All right. 好的。