Today I'll invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home.今天我请你吃海鲜,请不必客气。随便吃吧。下面介绍商务英语之会餐对话,希望可以帮助到您。
[图片0]
A:孙先生,欢迎欢迎。
A: Welcome, Mr. Sun.
B:谢谢您的款待。
B: Thank you for your entertaining me.
A:今天我请你吃海鲜,请不必客气。随便吃吧。
A: Today I'll invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home.
B:请问,马克先生在德国做什么生意?
B: Excuse me, what business are you looking after in Germany?
A:我经营中国工艺品。
A: I am running Chinese arts and crafts.
B:这次来,您对什么工艺品感兴趣呢?
A: What arts and crafts are you interested in this time?
A:想把杭州丝绸进口到德国。你能否提供些帮助?
B: I hope to import some silk from Hangzhou to Germany. Can you help me?
B:好的。我会尽力协助您的。
B: Sure, I'll certainly help to do it.
2商务英语必备对话之电子产品
句式1:This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.
我方这种型号的打字机性能高,耐用,经济,实用,适用于中学生。
A: We are interested in your computer and typewriter.
我们对你方的电脑和打字机感兴趣。
B: This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.
我方这种型号的打字机性能高,耐用,经济,实用,适用于中学生。
A: That's good. Our customers are mainly middle school students.
太好了。我们的顾客主要是中学生。
句式2:The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size and it's also energy—saving, easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的电脑质量好,体积小,省电,容易学习和操作。
A: The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size and it's also energy—saving, easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的电脑质量好,体积小,省电,容易学习和操作。
B: So it is easy for young children.
所以孩子学起来很容易。
A: Yes. Suitable for middle school students.
是的,很适合中学生。
3介绍工厂状况商务英语对话
句式1:Mr. Smith, welcome to our factory.
史密斯先生,欢迎到我们工厂来。
A:Mr. Smith, welcome to our factory.
史密斯先生,欢迎到我们工厂来。
[图片1]
B:I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
A:You'll know our products better after this visit.
这次参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
句式2:These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程图。
A:What's that?
那是什么?
B:These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程图。
A:Oh.
噢。
B:They describe how each process goes on to the next.
这些流程图描述着每道工艺的衔接情况。
知识点延伸:
其他表达法:We are running to two shifts.
我们实行的是两班倒工作制。
Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
4有关产品市场的商务英语对话
句式1:Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price.
我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中。
A: Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price.
我们的产品质量上乘,价格适中。
B: Yes, we have the same idea.
是的,我们也这么认为。
A: Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我们的产品在很多类似你方市场的地方很受欢迎。
B: But we don't have the experience.
但是我们没有这样的经验。
句式2:They are sure to be sellable in your market.
一定会在你方市场卖得很好的。
A: They are sure to be sellable in your market.
一定会在你方市场卖得很好的。
B: A market survey is necessary.
做一个市场调查还是必要的。
A: You are right. But our stock is limited.
你说得对。但是我们的库存有限。