Now, if you don't mind, Susan, I'd like to discuss some business before dinner.苏珊,如果你不介意的话,我想在宴会开始前和你讨论一下我们的合作事宜。下面介绍商务英语情景对话宴会,希望可以为您带来帮助。
[图片0]
句式1:Hello, Ms. Green.
你好,格林女士。
应用对话:
A: Hello, Ms. Green. Please sit down.
你好,格林女士。请坐。
B: Hello, Mr. White. Thank you.
你好,怀特先生。谢谢。
A: Would you like a cocktail?
来杯鸡尾酒吗?
B: A dry martini, please. Thank you.
请来一杯干马提尼酒吧,谢谢。
句式2:May I call you Mary?
我可以叫你玛丽吗?
应用对话:
A: May I call you Mary?
我可以叫你玛丽吗?
B: Of course.
当然。
A: You can call me Mark.
你可以叫我马克。
B: OK.
好的。
其他表达法:
在宴请中,桌次与座位是一个不可忽视的问题。按习惯,桌次的高低以离主桌位置远近而定。右高左低。
You can call me Susan. May I call you Mark?
你可以叫我苏珊。我可以叫你马克吗?
Now, if you don't mind, Susan, I'd like to discuss some business before dinner.
苏珊,如果你不介意的话,我想在宴会开始前和你讨论一下我们的合作事宜。
2商务英语对话之如何改组
句式1:He is our new partner.
他是我们的新伙伴。
A:Who is the man?
那个男人是谁?
B:That is Mr. ..
那是.先生。
A:I haven't seen him before.
我以前没有见过他。
B:Yes. He is our new partner.
是的。他是我们的新伙伴。
句式2:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.
我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。
A:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.
我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。
B:What's your new name?
你们改名字了吗?
A:T. & M. Co., Ltd..
T. 和M. 股份有限公司。
其他表达法:
We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on February 1st, and from that date it will be continued under the name of Sankyo Co., Ltd.
自2月1日起我们将改为股份有限公司,自该日起将继续以三共股份有限公司的名义营业。特此通知。
I have now to inform you that I shall in future carry on the business under the style of Wilson & Co., and I venture to hope that I may continue to enjoy the confidence which has been hitherto extended to Brown & Co.
我公司将改用威尔逊公司继续营业。我冒昧恳请贵方继续给予我们昔日对布朗公司的信任支持。
3商务英语询问特价对话
句式1:Please inform us of your lowest price.
请告知我方你们的最低价格。
A:Please inform us of your lowest price.
请告知我方你们的最低价格。
[图片1]
B:How many sets do you want to order?
贵方要下多大的订单?
A:20000 sets.
20000台。
B:That's a big order.
是一个大订单。
句式2:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?
这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?
A:How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?
这么大的订单,贵方给多少折扣呢?
B:What's the mode of delivery?
你方出货方式是什么?
A:CIF New York.
纽约到岸价。
您可以根据供应商的联系方式,打电话或者e-mail给对方,更直接地跟供应商交流沟通,增加双方的真实感和互动性。
其他表达法:
Please inform us what special offer you can make us.
请告知我们能够给我们的特价。
Here is a list of my requirements and I'd like to have your lowest quotations.
这是我的询价单,请给我报最低价。
4提出询盘时间商务英语对话
句式1:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
A: Hello. Mr. Green.
你好,格林先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
你好,王先生。
A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.
此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。
B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.
噢,感谢您的快速回复。
句式2:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。
A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。
B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.
好的,我们会尽早通知您的。
A: That would be good.
那太好了。
在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。
其他表达法:
We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.
我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。
Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.
感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。