2商务 英语 洽谈对话
We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.自我介绍一下,我们是此项业务的主要出口商之一。下面介绍商务英语洽谈对话,希望可以帮助到您。
[图片0]
句式1:Hello, Mr. White.
你好,怀特先生。
A: Hello, Mr. White.
你好,怀特先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Li.
你好,季先生。
A: Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
B: Nice to meet you, too.
我也是。
句式2:Mr. White, we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industry goods.
怀特先生,自我介绍一下,我们是国有公司,专营轻工业产品。
A: Mr. White, we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industry goods.
怀特先生,自我介绍一下,我们是国有公司,专营轻工业产品。
B: We take interest in light industry goods.
我们对轻工业产品很感兴趣。
A: That's good.
那太好了。
其他表达法:
We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
自我介绍一下,我们是此项业务的主要出口商之一。
Our corporation is specialized in handing the export business of textiles.
我们公司专营棉纺织品的业务。
3连接内线电话的商务英语对话
句式1:, of DEF Computer Company is on the line.
史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。
A: Mr. Smith, Mr. Brown of DEF Computer Company is on the line.
史密斯先生,DEF电脑公司的布朗先生找您。
B: Can you find out what he wants?
你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Smith.
好的,史密斯先生。
句式2:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, .
对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。
A: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Brown. is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
对不起,布朗先生,让您久等了。史密斯先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Alright. I want to talk about developing some other software.
好的。我想说一下有关开发一些其他软件的事。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Brown. Would you wait a moment, please?
明白了,谢谢您,布朗先生。请你等一下好吗?
其他表达法:
I'll put you through to Mr. Smith.
我把你的电话接给史密斯先生。
4商务英语对话之介绍出口业务
句式1:Mr. Green, we specialize in the export of tablecloth.
格林先生,我们专营桌布的出口业务。
A: Mr. Green, we specialize in the export of tablecloth.
格林先生,我们专营桌布的出口业务。
[图片1]
B: Where do you get your goods?
你们从何处进货?
A: We have many partners engaged in tablecloth.
我们有很多经营桌布的合作伙伴。
句式2:Sometimes the market demand is big and the product is out of stock.
有时候市场的需求量大,我们的货物会脱销。
A: Do you have enough stock?
你们有足量的库存吗?
B: It depends.
看情况。
A: Such as...?
比如呢?
B: Sometimes the market demand is big and the product is out of stock.
有的时候市场的需求量大,我们的货物会脱销。
其他表达法:
Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我们公司主要经营纺织品的出口业务。
Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
我们公司主管中国丝绸服饰的出口业务。
5为客户留言的商务英语对话
句式1:I'll let him know.
我会转达的。
A: I wonder if you could give Mr. Wang a message for me.
能否请您帮我给王先生留个言?
B: Yes, certainly.
好的,当然可以。
A: There will be a very urgent meeting at 3 o'clock this afternoon and I would like him to attend.
下午3点有个紧急会议,希望他参加。
B: I'll let him know.
我会转达的。
句式2:Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
我让他有空给您回电话,好吗?
A: I don't think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?
我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给您回电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be nice.
那样最好了。
A: Could I have your phone number, please?
能告诉我您的电话号码吗?
B: Yes. .
好的。。
其他表达法:
You'll be hearing from Mr. Green later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
史密斯先生,上午晚些时候格林先生会打电话给您。