勤学思合作机构>

勤学思培训网SZDFSL

欢迎您!
朋友圈
机构未认证 全国统一学习专线 8:00-21:00

位置:勤学思培训网SZDFSL » 培训新闻 » 国际教育 » 出国留学 » 新加坡留学 » 终于认识商务英语业务对话

终于认识商务英语业务对话

发布时间:2022-12-22 00:42:57
1 商务 英语 业务对话

If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。下面介绍商务英语业务对话,希望可以帮助到您。

[图片0]

句式1:If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。

应用对话:

A: Mr. Brown, if you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.

布朗先生,如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知贵方要求。

B: Yes. I will.

好的,我会的。

句式2:Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

应用对话:

A: Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it necessary to open a branch in China.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,我们认为有必要在中国设立分公司。

B: Oh, that is really wonderful.

噢,那太好了。

A: We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

B: Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

其他表达法:

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我们经常表示对在中国投资的兴趣。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

2商务英语对话之询价

句式1:Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

A: Many of customers are interested in your "Seagull" brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations.

我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

B: How many goods do you want?

你们想要多少货?

A: 5000.

5000把。

句式2:Please make an offer before the end of this month.

请在本月底前给我们回复。

A: And the delivery?

价格怎么算?

B: On CIF Hong Kong.

到香港码头的到岸价。

A: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

好的。我们会尽快通知您。

B: Please make an offer before the end of this month.

请在本月底前给我们回复。

填写“询价单”时,尽可能将产品规格、型号、数量等信息填写完整,运用合适的专业术语。

其他表达法:

Please make us an offer for hand-made leather gloves.

请给我们手工皮手套的报价。

Please make us an offer of giving your price FOB New York.

请给我们到纽约的离岸价报价。

3商务英语如何改组对话

句式1:He is our new partner.

他是我们的新伙伴。

A:Who is the man?

那个男人是谁?

[图片1]

B:That is Mr. ..

那是.先生。

A:I haven't seen him before.

我以前没有见过他。

B:Yes. He is our new partner.

是的。他是我们的新伙伴。

句式2:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

A:Our company has been turned into a limited company on the last 31st July.

我们公司于去年7月31日改为股份有限公司。

B:What's your new name?

你们改名字了吗?

A:T. & M. Co., Ltd..

T. 和M. 股份有限公司。

其他表达法:

We inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on February 1st, and from that date it will be continued under the name of Sankyo Co., Ltd.

自2月1日起我们将改为股份有限公司,自该日起将继续以三共股份有限公司的名义营业。特此通知。

I have now to inform you that I shall in future carry on the business under the style of Wilson & Co., and I venture to hope that I may continue to enjoy the confidence which has been hitherto extended to Brown & Co.

我公司将改用威尔逊公司继续营业。我冒昧恳请贵方继续给予我们昔日对布朗公司的信任支持。

4商务英语对话告知公司名字

句式1:But the name of the company hasn't been changed.

但是公司仍保留原名。

A: I heard that your company has been dissolved.

我听说你们公司解散了。

B: Yes. But the name of the company hasn't been changed.

是的。但是公司仍保留原名。

句式2:It is under the same style of Messrs. Bill & Co..

沿用比尔斯公司这个名字。

A: Have you changed the firm name?

你们改公司名字了吗?

B: No. It is under the same style of Messrs. Bill & Co..

没有。沿用比尔斯公司这个名字。

A: Has the company kept its original address?

公司还在原址营业吗?

B: Yes.

是的。

公司的合并是指两个以上的公司合并为一个公司。公司合并的方式有二:一是将现在的两个以上的公司同时解散,共同成立一家新的公司;二是将一个或一个以上的公司予以解散,而将其财产转归一家现存的公司。

其他表达法:

We inform you of an alteration that is to take place in the name and co-partnership of this firm on July 1st.

兹定于7月1日,我公司将改变名称与组织形式,特此通知。

I acquaint you that in consequence of my having taken into partnership with my nephew, ., the business of my establishment will henceforward be conducted under the firm of T. H. & Nephew.

我已邀内侄.加入我公司为合伙关系,公司业务今后将以.与内侄公司名义进行营业。特此公告。

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 勤学思培训网SZDFSL 详细了解
咨询电话:

还没有找到合适的课程?赶快告诉课程顾问,让我们顾问马上联系您! 靠谱 的培训课程,省时又省力!

微信访问

#tel_020#