情景商务英语对话1
I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.李先生:我也希望我们双方都生意兴隆,我们双方的合作能够长期共赢互利。下面是更多有关情景商务英语对话的内容,希望可以帮助到各位。
[图片0]
邀请客户
The Secretary: Mr. Li, here comes Mr. Smith.
秘书:李先生,史密斯先生到了。
Mr. Li: Mr. Smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.
李先生:史密斯先生,欢迎您能来,我们非常高兴你能来和我们共进午餐。
Mr. Smith: Thank you very much. I am very delighted to be invited to lunch.
史密斯先生:感谢您,我感到非常荣幸能被邀请过来共进午餐。
Mr. Li: Please, come in.
李先生:您请进。
Mr. Smith: Thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.
史密斯先生:谢谢你们为我准备这么丰盛的午餐啊。
Mr. Li: What wine do you prefer? Here are Maotai and Wu Liang Ye.
李先生:您想喝哪种酒?这里有茅台和五粮液哦。
Mr. Smith: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but I really want to try it.
史密斯先生:我听说茅台要更烈一些,但是我确实想尝试一些。
Mr. Li: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork?
李先生:您是用筷子,还是刀叉呢?
Mr. Smith: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I am not sure if I can manage it.
史密斯先生:我想试着用一下筷子,但是我不能确定我能否用得好。
Mr. Li: These are our local special dishes, please help yourself.
李先生:这些都是我们当地的特色菜,您随便吃哦。
Mr. Smith: Thank you, it is very delicious.
史密斯先生:谢谢,真是太美味了。
Mr. Li: We would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.
李先生:在接下来的洽谈中,我们真心感激您能考虑我们的合作。
Mr. Smith: No problem. I hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.
史密斯先生:当然的。我希望我们在未来能保持一个良好的合作关系。
Mr. Li: I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.
李先生:我也希望我们双方都生意兴隆,我们双方的合作能够长期共赢互利。
Mr. Smith& Mr. Li: Cheers.
史密斯先生:干杯!
情景商务英语对话2
谈判
谈判是贸易双方讨价还价的过程,准确流利地将你的意图传递给别人是谈判必需的能力。下面是一则贸易谈判的实例。多加模仿,你也能在谈判中达到技胜一筹!
Kim: Welcome to our company. My name is Jeff Kim. I'm in charge of the export department. Let me give you my business card.
金:欢迎到我们公司来。我叫金哲夫,负责出口部。这是我的名片。
Smith: I'll give you mine too.
史密斯:这是我的名片。
Kim: Did you receive the sample we sent last week?
金:你有没有收到我们上周寄给你的样品?
Smith: Yes, we finished the evaluation of it. If the price is acceptable we would like to order now.
史密斯:收到了,我们已进行了评估。如果价格合适,我们现在就想订货。
Kim: I'm very glad to hear that.
金:听到这个我真高兴。
Smith: What's your best price for that item?
史密斯:这种货你们最低价是多少?
Kim: The unit price is $.
金:单价是美元。
Smith: I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?
史密斯:我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
Kim: I'm afraid we can't. $ is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $.
金:恐怕不行,美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到美元。
Smith: Well, I'll accept the price and place an initial order of 10,000 units.
史密斯:行,我接受这个价格,第一批订10,000件。
Kim: Very good. It's been a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Smith.
金:太好了。史密斯先生,跟你做生意真是我的荣幸。
Smith: The pleasure is ours. Can you deliver the goods by March 31st?
史密斯:是我们的荣幸才对。你们能在3月31号前发货吗?
Kim: Of course.
金:当然行。
情景商务英语对话3
面见客户
双方公司都有进行贸易的意向。在初步的接触之后,双方打算进行更深一步的沟通。来看看Brian 是怎么和Jonathan 沟通的吧。
Brain: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr. Jonathan Mitchell, sales manager of Northern Reflections of Canada. Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.
孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理Jonathan Mitchell先生。Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙,Apex贸易公司的总经理。
Steven: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell - after so many phone calls and faxes. Here is my business card. .
多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生,请收下我的名片。
[图片1]
Jonathan: Thank you very much, Mr. Sun. Please accept mine. And please, call me Jonathan.
谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片,叫我Jonathan就行了。
Brain: If you don't mind, Jonathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I'd like to check the arrangements for the meeting.
如果你不介意,Jonathan,在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。
Jonathan: You're certainly on top of things, Brian.
Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中!
Steven: You'll find Mr. Brian Taylor is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Trading.
您会发现Brian Taylor先生是Apex贸易公司的大将。
Brain: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr. Sun. Ill be right back.
孙先生,谢谢你的信任,我马上回来。
Jonathan: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that is hard to find.
孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,很难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。
Steven: He's doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.
他在公司表现不凡。请叫我Steven就行了。
Jonathan: Steven, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in Taiwan?
Steven,你可以简单地告诉我台湾零售市场的现况吗?
Steven: Well, as per capita income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end.
唔,由于每人的平均收入不断地增高,市场的发展领域似乎偏向于高价位商品。
Jonathan: Retail is going upscale here? Taiwan is certainly growing more quickly than I had imagined.
此地的零售走入高价位了?台湾的发展比我想象得要快多了。
情景商务英语对话4
酒店结账退房
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
早上好,先生。有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.
我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。
A: Yes, sir. May I have your room number?
好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?
B: Room 618, and the name is John Hamilton.
618号房,名字是约翰·汉密斯顿。
A: Right. How would you like to make payment?
没错。您要如何付账?
B: On the company account, please.
请用公司账户。
A: May I know the name of your company, please?
请告诉我你公司的名称好吗?
B:Yes, it's GM America.
好的,美国通用公司。
A:May I have two of your business cards, please?
请给我两张名片。
B: Why?
为什么?
A: We'd like one for your file and one for accounts.
我们要把一张放在档案里,一张放在账单里。
B: I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
A: Please just wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.
请稍等,我马上就把账单给您准备好。
B: Thanks.
谢谢。
A: Have you used your min-bar since breakfast?
早餐过后您用过小冰箱吗?
B: No, I haven't.
不,没用过。
A: Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.
很好,先生。这是您的账单,请核对一下并在这里签名。
B: OK. Excuse me, what's this charge here?
好的。对不起,这里的这笔费用是什么意思?
A: That's for the breakfast you ordered from the room service.
是用来支付您从房间服务部要的那次早餐的费用。
B: Oh, yes. It's on Wednesday morning. I almost forgot. Sorry about that.
哦,对啦。那是星期三上午的事儿。我差点儿忘记了。对不起。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。