勤学思合作机构>

勤学思培训网GEZYDK

欢迎您!
朋友圈
机构未认证 全国统一学习专线 8:00-21:00

位置:勤学思培训网GEZYDK » 培训新闻 » 资格考试 » 建筑 » 一级建造师 » 终于晓得外贸电话英语口语对话

终于晓得外贸电话英语口语对话

发布时间:2022-12-30 04:11:40

作为经常与老外打交道的外贸人,应该会应付各种场合的情景对话。当然,很多人会自认为口语好,能应付,但是,一些话语的细节是否使用得周到,就需细细揣摩了。 下面是外贸电话英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:

【外贸电话英语口语对话】

[图片0]

,is this Jason?

喂,是Jason吗?

'd like to speak to Mr. Chen.

我想和陈先生讲话。

'm . Chen is out right now.

对不起,陈先生现在不在。

I know when he'll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

is his colleague speaking.

我是他同事。

I take a message for him?

要我转告吗?

I have your name,please?

请问您是谁?

he available?

他能接电话吗?

'll just find out for you.

我给您看看他在不在?

,are you still there?

喂,您还在线吧?

is this speaking?

请问您是谁?

'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.

对不起我这么早打电话。

do you wish to talk to?

您要找谁呀?

Johnson in?

Johnson在吗?

!Is Mark there?

喂!是Mark吗?

,speaking.

是的,我就是。

【外贸电话订货英语情景对话】

Ordering by Phone 电话订货

S: Salesclerk 售货职员

C: Customer 顾客

对话1

S: Hello ! Are you Mr. Peter ?

你好,你是彼得先生吗?

C: Yes, I'm.

我是。

S: Hello, this is Shop 123 from Liu Hua Clothes Market. Your goods are ready, please come to take.

您好!我是流花市场123档的,你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

C: Sorry ! I'm not free. I'm taking other goods.

对不起!我现在没空。我现在在拿别的货。

S: When are you free?

那你什么时候有空?

C: Hard to say, maybe this afternoon.

很难说,也许今天下午吧!

S: OK, please don't come too late, we close at five o'clock.

那好,请不要太晚,我们店5点钟关门。

C: OK, I will come before five.

好的,我会在5点之前过去。

S: OK, see you.

好的,再见!

对话2

S: Hello!

你好!

C: I'm Kelly, remember me?

我是凯利,记得我吗?

S: Sure. Last month you ordered some fashion wear here.

当然,你上个月在这订了一批时装。

C: Yes. Are they ready?

是啊,准备好了吗?

S: Almost. You promised to pay me today, remember?

差不多了。你答应今天付款的,记得吗?

C: Yes.

是的。

S: So when?

那什么时候?

C: Afternoon.

下午。

S: What time?

几点?

C: about four o'clock.

大约4点钟。

[图片1]

S: OK, see you this afternoon at four o'clock.

好,今天下午4点见。

C: Goodbye.

再见!

对话3

C: Hello! This is Jim.

你好!我是吉姆。

S: Hello! Can I help you?

你好!有什么帮到你?

C: Yes. I want to order the style of last time.

是的,我想订上次那款。

S: We have new samples, come to have a look.

我们有新款,过来看看吧。

C: I'm not free.

我没空。

S: OK. You want the style of last time?

那好,你要上次那款?

C: Yes, how much?

是的,多少钱?

S: The same as before.

跟以前一样。

C: This time I will order more, be cheap OK?

这次顶多点,便宜点好吗?

S: No, last price already.

不,那已经是底价了。

C: Impossible !

不可能。

S: Believe me. We have no profit every time, we are good friends.

相信我,每次都没赚你的钱,我们是好朋友嘛。

C: OK.

好吧。

S: How many prices?

这次要多少件?

C: One thousand. Call me when ready.

1000件,准备好了通知我。

S: You'll take or we deliver to you?

自己拿还是送过去?

C: I will call you.

我会通知你的。

S: OK, goodbye!

好吧,再见!

C: Goodbye!

再见!

【外贸更新报价英语对话】

A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.

A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单

B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.

B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高

A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .

A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了

B:If find it different for us to go with our talks.

B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。

A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.

A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?

B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.

B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。

B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.

B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.

A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.

A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。

B. Aareed.

B:好吧。

【外贸修改合同款英语对话】

A: Here is the draft . Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.

A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,最后就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了

B That's OK.

B:好的。

A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.

A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。

B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. "d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.

B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。

A: Thank vou.

A:谢谢。

B: suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different to save time.

B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。

A : That's a good idea.

A:好主意。

B : 's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden . we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.

B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。

A: Agreed.

A:同意。

B: For know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.

B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?

A: I understand your position.

A:我明白你们的想法?

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 勤学思培训网GEZYDK 详细了解
咨询电话:

还没有找到合适的课程?赶快告诉课程顾问,让我们顾问马上联系您! 靠谱 的培训课程,省时又省力!

微信访问

#tel_020#